I want to share this journey with you for a few reasons. For one, maybe you are a Craftpreneur and need inspiration or encouragement to ramp up your own business. Or, you may be someone that has known me awhile, and seen my ups and downs, and are curious as to how this journey goes. Perhaps, you are a fan of Viking Knit jewelry, and want to learn more about how to make it AND sell it. Whatever brought you here, THANK YOU.
Highlights of this week in Bracelets By Joy world (LOL):
- Finished half a dozen pieces that have been lingering for a couple weeks
- Created new bracelets using memory wire
- Created new earrings
- Bought my own domain http://www.BraceletsByJoy.com
- Learning the ropes of Pinterest
- SOLD the new earrings mentioned above!
- New fans to my Facebook page http://facebook.com/BraceletsByJoy
- Advertising with Crafty Moms'R'Us on Facebook
- Took a leap and set up an ad campaign on Etsy
- Bought a tackle box for all my wires, beads and tools
- First draft on Vistaprint for business cards
- Created a log to track inventory, earnings and expenses
And, once again, I am almost out of wire! Oh NO!!! ;)
I also have done some research with a variety of sites trying to find the best prices on wire, beads and gift boxes. I kind of forget about the packaging for shipping. I did find good deals at www.FusionBeads.com on wire and some beads and for other beads and gift boxes at www.JewelrySupply.com just in case you are looking around too.
So, I think that is it for the journey thus far. I am excited to see what the next 7 days brings!