Thursday, November 13, 2014

New Loom Bracelets

Hello Friends!

I posted the other day that I was learning to make bracelets made with silicone rubber bands, on a loom.  Well, it has been torture on my fingers tips, an occasional shot in the eye by a broken band and of course, the occasional "oh now I have to start all over again."  However, I am really enjoying this new hobby.

I am still making my Viking Knit bracelets.  However, I am enjoying the flexibility of sitting with a few supplies and relaxing for awhile after work.  Viking Knit is beautiful BUT wire isn't very forgiving.  If you make a mistake, or scrape the coloring off...or a host of other complications, you can't simply un-do your work and start over.  Nope, you have a pile of scrap metal, basically.

The silicone loom bands offer me an outlet for creative patterns, color schemes and learning something new.  However, as an income opportunity, the cost is less, and therefore the price tag will be far less as well.  So, I have put up my loom bracelets on Fiverr and will keep the Viking Knit bracelets on Etsy.  You can see the items for sale on my Etsy site, by scrolling down and clicking the banner on the right-hand side of this page.  To visit my Fiverr profile, simply go HERE.

Below are a few pictures of the styles I have been learning.




What do you think?  As always, I love to craft colorful, artistic bracelets.  Whether the material is copper wire or silicone bands.  :)

Keep It Crafty!!

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment