Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Something New Loom Bracelets

Something New:
 Loom Bracelets



I have not given up my Viking Knit bracelets.  However, I was at the craft store and my eye caught some sale items.  A loom and silicone bands.  Remembering a bracelet one of my daughter's made for me, I picked up the sale items and figured I'd try it out.  After all, I used to love making loom potholders as a young girl and I love having tons of colors to work with.

Well, a beast has been born!  LOL  I have made almost a dozen bracelets in 12 hours...and I did sleep.  Did some other things as well.  Here's just a few of the ones I have made:







I am practicing, exploring new styles and really enjoying this inexpensive hobby.  There are a few frustrations...some directions aren't very good and of course, sometimes a band breaks and you have to start over.  But, it's been fun so far and I look forward to sharing more.

You can find my bracelets on Fiverr now as well....just check out my "gigs"  :)
http://www.fiverr.com/braceletsbyjoy


The fancier stuff will remain on Etsy for now.  A new website will be coming in the future, so stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment