Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Custom Order Viking Knit Bracelets

As you probably can figure out, the holiday season is busiest for Custom-Made viking knit bracelets.  I know the pics aren't that great.  My camera died and my tablet didn't do a very good, but here are two custom-ordered viking knit bracelets.

These duet bracelets are made with grape and kelly green 24 gauge copper enameled wire.  Threaded with memory wire and using a padlock looking clasp that I found at Joann's Fabric Store.    All ready to gift, they are set in white gift boxes for the buyers.

This is a set of 2 bracelets, each having 1/2 of a Best Friends heart charm.




This is a bracelet with color coordinated beads, antique silver cone end caps and a simple heart charm.


Hope you like!  Feel free to comment or share this post.  I appreciate it so much!

Keep It Crafty!
~Joy~

No comments:

Post a Comment