Tuesday, December 2, 2014

More Changes

Hello Friends!


Well, if you've been following my posts, you probably know that I have been working with silicone bands and creating loom bracelets, as well as continuing my work with Viking Knit.  You may also know that I was offering my bracelets on Fiverr.  Now, my bracelets have gotten a LOT of views, but not so many sales.

I started to think that maybe I should cut out the middle man and just offer them for sale here on my blog. Obviously the people viewing my blog have an interest in Viking Knit and other bracelets, not tons of other things.  Granted, most people come here to learn techniques and tricks, which is amazing.  And I am grateful for every single one of you!!!  <3

But, for those who may also want to own or gift a bracelet, why send you to some other site that you may or may not want to deal with? So, I am re-vamping this site a bit.  I am adding a page where I can showcase my pieces and let YOU pick and choose what you like.  Maybe you like a certain bracelet, but want it in a different color? Or you like one just as it is, except you want it on memory wire instead of using clasp closures.

This is my site and you are my viewers and friends.  So, I am going to customize it so that we are BOTH satisfied and no middle man needed!  Well, exception would be Paypal, because for now, (and for past 10 years) they are my payment processor of choice.  I've never had a problem with Paypal, as a buyer or seller and purchases are protected.  I trust them so I will use them here.

Beyond bracelets, I can and will make other items, if you let me know you want them. I already have Viking Knit and Angel earrings available.  I have made a few of my pieces into keychains for myself and friends.  I can add charms to bracelets or change up styles.  All you need to do is let me know what you want and I will work with you directly, to make it happen.

Thank you for being here.  Please feel free to poke around my site.  Ask questions, comment on posts and definitely, would love for you to hit the "Share" button as much as you can.

Keep It Crafty!

~Joy~

No comments:

Post a Comment