Monday, December 15, 2014

What Do You Want To Know About Viking Knit?

Hello my friends,

Thank you for visiting my blog.  I have noticed over some time, that I receive world-wide visitors viewing my posts about the various steps of making Viking Knit.  I don't seem to get a ton of feedback here on the blog, so under the pictures are a few questions I'd like to ask your help with.

I also noticed that on the reviews for my Kindle book which can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KBZQRTM one reviewer said that it was a good book for beginners, while another had said it was not. 

What I would like to know from you, my readers is:
  • What can I show you that I have not already?
  • What would you like me to share with you?
  • What questions do you have about Viking Knit?
  • Are the pictures clear?
  • Do you find the instructions on this blog easy or difficult?
I would LOVE to have your feedback on this because I want the people who visit my blog and read my book to get the most value from what I offer.  I want to be sure that what I share with you is HELPFUL.

Thank you!  I love you guys and appreciate every one of you.

Keep it crafty my friends!

~Joy~



1 comment:

  1. I have not seen on your site/blog anywhere, how to put on the caps and clasps. This is an important step to the process. Also, do you ever cut your knits to embellish at the middle. If so, I'd like to see how you do it.
    thank you

    ReplyDelete