Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Not Bracelets, But Fun: Loom Charms

Not Bracelets, But Still A Ton Of Fun:  Loom Band Charms


If you haven't figured out by now, I am a creative person.  I love creating new things, learning new crafts and trying anything (at least once).

I have a client that wanted loom band charms.  Now, I've always done bracelets, and wasn't convinced that charms were going to look all that great, using loom bands.

However, I am quickly becoming a fan!!

Check these out loom band charms:


Cross Loom Band Charm

Heart Loom Band Charms

I am on an exploration now, of other charms to make.  If YOU see anything here, on my blog, that you'd like for yourself, simply give me a shout via email and let me know!  I have TONS of bands in every color you can imagine.  I'd be happy to work something out with you.  :)

Email me at: BraceletsByJoy@gmail.com and put "Charms" in the subject line, so I know to open your email right away!  :)

For my fellow snow-bound NorthEasterners... now that #Juno is gone... be safe out there.  Even if you have a 4x4, please drive safely.  

Keep It Crafty!

~Joy~

#ValentinesDay


No comments:

Post a Comment