Sunday, January 25, 2015

Valentines Day Bracelets

Valentine's Day Bracelets



I truly enjoy creating bracelets with "theme" colors in mind.  For Valentine's Day, all of my bracelets will have the white/red/pink theme.

I've started making a few loom band bracelets, and am enjoying the final effect that the bands create.  The one on the left I used double white bands to link each heart, because I liked the added thickness.  The one on the left was completed as instructed, using single white links, by YouTuber TutorialsByA.


I'm also considering video taping tutorials and building up by youtube channel over the next few weeks.  I do have a few challenges, but am looking forward to giving it a try, anyway.

If you'd like to custom order a bracelet in time for Valentine's Day (or ask your significant other to order), just let me know by sending and email to:  BraceletsByJoy@gmail.com .  Or, if you'd like the kit to make your own bracelet, simply let me know that as well.  I would be happy to help you with that.

Please subscribe to my blog to get further updates, as I will undoubtedly have more style to share with you over the next few days.  And, will be creating bracelets for St. Patrick's Day, Easter and so on.

Thanks so much for dropping by!


Keep It Crafty my friends,


Joy
Check me out on Fiverr too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment